Difference between revisions of "Relax 4.1.3"
(Created a skeleton relax 4.1.3 release page by copying from the 4.1.2 page.)
Revision as of 11:45, 14 June 2019
|relax version 4.1.3|
|Release type||Minor bugfix|
|Release date||14 June 2019|
|The relax 4.1.3 user manual|
This is a minor bugfix release that re-enables the reading of Bruker Dynamics Center NOE data files.
The new relax versions can be downloaded from http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html. If binary distributions are not yet available for your platform and you manage to compile the binary modules, please consider contributing these to the relax project (described in section 3.6 of the relax manual, http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/relax_distribution_archives.html).
For reference, the announcement for this release can also be found at following links:
Softpedia also has information about the newest relax releases:
- Softpedia page for relax on GNU/Linux.
- Softpedia page for relax on MS Windows.
- Softpedia page for relax on Mac OS X.
If you would like to receive announcements about new relax versions, please subscribe to the relax announcement mailing list. This list only receives ~10 emails per year. It is archived at the SourceForge archives and in The Mail Archive.
- The combined release notes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release descriptions for all relax versions.
- The combined release metadata for all relax versions.
- The combined release features for all relax versions.
- The combined release changes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release bugfixes for all relax versions.
- The combined release announcement links for all relax versions.