Difference between revisions of "Relax 4.1.2"
(→CHANGES file: Copied the release metadata from the CHANGES file.)
(→Features: Copied the feature list from the CHANGES file.)
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 13:51, 26 April 2019
|relax version 4.1.2|
|Release type||Minor feature and bugfix|
|Release date||25 April 2019|
|The relax 4.1.2 user manual|
The new relax versions can be downloaded from http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html. If binary distributions are not yet available for your platform and you manage to compile the binary modules, please consider contributing these to the relax project (described in section 3.6 of the relax manual, http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/relax_distribution_archives.html).
(25 April 2019, from master)
- relax GUI: Improved tooltips for the buttons of the user function windows and wizards. This follows from the mailing list discussion.
- User manual: Addition of the newly published frame order reference.
- Formatting improvements for the user manual bibliography and index sections.
For reference, the announcement for this release can also be found at following links:
Softpedia also has information about the newest relax releases:
- Softpedia page for relax on GNU/Linux.
- Softpedia page for relax on MS Windows.
- Softpedia page for relax on Mac OS X.
If you would like to receive announcements about new relax versions, please subscribe to the relax announcement mailing list. This list only receives ~10 emails per year. It is archived at the SourceForge archives and in The Mail Archive.
- The combined release notes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release descriptions for all relax versions.
- The combined release metadata for all relax versions.
- The combined release features for all relax versions.
- The combined release changes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release bugfixes for all relax versions.
- The combined release announcement links for all relax versions.