|relax version 1.0.6|
|Keywords||Diffusion tensor, Euler angles|
|Release type||Minor feature and major bugfix|
|Release date||4 December 2005|
|The relax 1.0.6 user manual|
This release includes both added features and bug fixes. The Euler angle β of the diffusion tensor is now treated as a glide reflection when between π and 2π rather than a translation of the space between 0 and π. The glide reflection and translation symmetries of the spheroid and ellipsoid diffusion tensors are now collapsed such that all angles are between 0 and π, and the simulated values lie π/2 either side of the fitted value.
For reference, the following links are also part of the announcement for this release:
If you would like to receive announcements about new relax versions, please subscribe to the relax announcement mailing list. This list only receives ~10 emails per year. It is archived at the SourceForge archives and in The Mail Archive.
- The combined release notes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release descriptions for all relax versions.
- The combined release metadata for all relax versions.
- The combined release features for all relax versions.
- The combined release changes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release bugfixes for all relax versions.
- The combined release announcement links for all relax versions.