|relax version 1.2.9|
|Release type||Major bugfix|
|Release date||9 November 2006|
|The relax 1.2.9 user manual|
This release fixes a important bug introduced into relax version 1.2.8. If you have installed 1.2.8, please upgrade to this new version. The problem was that relax was throwing a RelaxError saying that an infinite chi-squared value had been encountered when the chi-squared value was actually zero (see bug #7641). A few other small changes are detailed below.
The new relax versions can be downloaded from http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html. If binary distributions are not yet available for your platform and you manage to compile the binary modules, please consider contributing these to the relax project (described in section 3.6 of the relax manual, http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/relax_distribution_archives.html).
(9 November 2006, from /1.2)
- For Mac OS X compatibility, the interpreter has been changed from '/usr/bin/python' to '/usr/bin/env python'.
- The infinite chi-squared RelaxError when the chi-squared value is zero has been fixed. (see bug #7641)
- Profiling is now functional again. (see bug #7677)
For reference, the following links are also part of the announcement for this release:
If you would like to receive announcements about new relax versions, please subscribe to the relax announcement mailing list. This list only receives ~10 emails per year. It is archived at the SourceForge archives and in The Mail Archive.
- The combined release notes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release descriptions for all relax versions.
- The combined release metadata for all relax versions.
- The combined release features for all relax versions.
- The combined release changes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release bugfixes for all relax versions.
- The combined release announcement links for all relax versions.