|relax version 1.3.10|
|Keywords||Bruker Protein Dynamics Centre (PDC) files|
|Release type||Major feature|
|Release date||18 February 2011|
|The relax 1.3.10 user manual|
This is a major feature release which introduces support for reading Bruker Protein Dynamics Centre (PDC) files. It also fixes a bug in the N-state model Q factor values when run in combination with Monte Carlo simulations for error analysis.
The new relax versions can be downloaded from http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html. If binary distributions are not yet available for your platform and you manage to compile the binary modules, please consider contributing these to the relax project (described in section 3.6 of the relax manual, http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/relax_distribution_archives.html).
(18 February 2011, from /1.3)
- Updates for 2 model-free system tests for a new system which again shows optimisation differences.
- Fix for a bug in the N-state model - the Q-factors and back calculated RDCs and PCSs were set to that of the last Monte Carlo simulation.
- Fix for the N-state model error returning method for when errors are not present.
For reference, the following links are also part of the announcement for this release:
If you would like to receive announcements about new relax versions, please subscribe to the relax-announce mailing list using the relax-announce info page. This list only receives ~10 emails per year. It is archived at Gmane (thread, blog, NNTP, RSS), in the local archives, in The Mail Archive, and in the MARC (Mailing list ARChives).
- The combined release notes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release descriptions for all relax versions.
- The combined release metadata for all relax versions.
- The combined release features for all relax versions.
- The combined release changes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release bugfixes for all relax versions.
- The combined release announcement links for all relax versions.