|relax version 1.2.1|
|Keywords||DASHA, model-free analysis|
|Release type||Major bugfix|
|Release date||20 January 2006|
|The relax 1.2.1 user manual|
This release fixes a number of bugs affecting the creation of DASHA scripts for specific model-free models (two time scale motions but without the τf parameter) and the reading of DASHA results for models with motions on two time scales. The function value.write which was broken when trying to write out relaxation data (R1, R2, or the NOE) has been fixed as well as the out of date generate_ri.py sample script.
For reference, the following links are also part of the announcement for this release:
If you would like to receive announcements about new relax versions, please subscribe to the relax announcement mailing list. This list only receives ~10 emails per year. It is archived at the SourceForge archives and in The Mail Archive.
- The combined release notes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release descriptions for all relax versions.
- The combined release metadata for all relax versions.
- The combined release features for all relax versions.
- The combined release changes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release bugfixes for all relax versions.
- The combined release announcement links for all relax versions.