|relax version 1.2.2|
|Keywords||Operating system compatibility|
|Release type||Major feature|
|Release date||20 February 2006|
|The relax 1.2.2 user manual|
This release improves compatibility for different operating systems including Unix, Mac OS X, and Windows. To achieve this, the make system has been replaced by the Sconstruct system. Both the Dasha and Modelfree4 code has been significantly improved. A number of bugs have also been fixed including:
- The automatically generated Dasha script has been fixed. Previously the optimise command used was
lmin all. This is incorrect and the proper syntax is
min m nor
lmin m nwhere m is the first residue number while n is the last.
- The code of generic_fns/value.py, generic_fns/diffusion_tensor.py, and specific_fns/model_free.py has been fixed to properly handle the local τm parameter as well as the global τm parameter.
- The local τm parameter can now also be part of the parameter set for an OpenDX map of the chi-squared space.
- The optimisation code has been fixed to handle the unstable, broken Numeric Python packages so that the Cholesky Hessian modification works again and the eigenvalue decomposition (which now freezes Python) is avoided.
- The file generic_fns/palmer.py has been modified to gracefully handle a Modelfree4 bug whereby the
mfoutoutput file has been corrupted due to the fusion of columns.
For reference, the following links are also part of the announcement for this release:
If you would like to receive announcements about new relax versions, please subscribe to the relax announcement mailing list. This list only receives ~10 emails per year. It is archived at the SourceForge archives and in The Mail Archive.
- The combined release notes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release descriptions for all relax versions.
- The combined release metadata for all relax versions.
- The combined release features for all relax versions.
- The combined release changes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release bugfixes for all relax versions.
- The combined release announcement links for all relax versions.