|relax version 1.2.12|
|Keywords||Model elimination, results file|
|Release type||Major bugfix|
|Release date||17 November 2007|
This is an important bug fix release. It fixes major issues with the writing of results files and with the failure of model elimination. The 'latex_mf_table.py' sample script has also been fixed. More details are given below. If you have encountered these problems, please consider upgrading to this version to solve the issues.
The new relax versions can be downloaded from http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html. If binary distributions are not yet available for your platform and you manage to compile the binary modules, please consider contributing these to the relax project (described in section 3.6 of the relax manual, http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/relax_distribution_archives.html).
(17 November 2007, from /1.2)
- The 'latex_mf_table.py' sample script now works (see bug #10189).
- The missing 'num_ri' failure when writing the model-free and J(ω) mapping results files has been solved (see bug #10323).
- Model elimination was failing in certain situations when applied to the global models (see bug #10320).
For reference, the following links are also part of the announcement for this release:
- Official release notes on the relax wiki.
- Gna! news item.
- Gmane mailing list archive.
- The Mail Archive.
- Local archives.
- Mailing list ARChives (MARC).
Softpedia also has information about the newest relax releases:
- Softpedia page for relax on GNU/Linux.
- Softpedia page for relax on MS Windows.
- Softpedia page for relax on Mac OS X.
If you would like to receive announcements about new relax versions, please subscribe to the relax announcement mailing list. This list only receives ~10 emails per year. It is archived at the SourceForge archives and in The Mail Archive.
- The combined release notes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release descriptions for all relax versions.
- The combined release metadata for all relax versions.
- The combined release features for all relax versions.
- The combined release changes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release bugfixes for all relax versions.
- The combined release announcement links for all relax versions.