|relax version 1.2.15|
|Keywords||Relaxation curve fitting|
|Release type||Minor bugfix|
|Release date||27 November 2008|
This is a very minor bugfix release solving issues with the value.write user function and with error analysis when performing relaxation curve-fitting.
The new relax versions can be downloaded from http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html. If binary distributions are not yet available for your platform and you manage to compile the binary modules, please consider contributing these to the relax project (described in section 3.6 of the relax manual, http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/relax_distribution_archives.html).
(27 November 2008, from /1.2)
- Problems with the value.write user function have been fixed (see bug #12418).
- Error analysis in relaxation curve-fitting was incorrectly implemented with standard deviation rather than variance averaging (see bug #12456).
For reference, the following links are also part of the announcement for this release:
If you would like to receive announcements about new relax versions, please subscribe to the relax announcement mailing list. This list only receives ~10 emails per year. It is archived at the SourceForge archives and in The Mail Archive.
- The combined release notes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release descriptions for all relax versions.
- The combined release metadata for all relax versions.
- The combined release features for all relax versions.
- The combined release changes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release bugfixes for all relax versions.
- The combined release announcement links for all relax versions.