|relax version 1.2.14|
|Keywords||Consistency testing of relaxation data|
|Release type||Minor bugfix|
|Release date||9 August 2008|
This is a minor bug fix release which fixes a minor bug in the consistency testing analysis and the compilation of the C modules in Windows when using Python 2.5. The relax manual has also had a minor facelift.
The new relax versions can be downloaded from http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html. If binary distributions are not yet available for your platform and you manage to compile the binary modules, please consider contributing these to the relax project (described in section 3.6 of the relax manual, http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/relax_distribution_archives.html).
(9 August 2008, from /1.2)
- Improvements to the relax manual.
- Copyright statements added to the sample scripts for identifying the author and date of the script.
- The C modules can now be compiled on Windows with Python 2.5.
- Fixes for the calculation of the Fη value in the consistency testing analysis.
For reference, the following links are also part of the announcement for this release:
If you would like to receive announcements about new relax versions, please subscribe to the relax announcement mailing list. This list only receives ~10 emails per year. It is archived at the SourceForge archives and in The Mail Archive.
- The combined release notes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release descriptions for all relax versions.
- The combined release metadata for all relax versions.
- The combined release features for all relax versions.
- The combined release changes for all relax versions (warning, this is very large).
- The combined release bugfixes for all relax versions.
- The combined release announcement links for all relax versions.