Welcome to the relax Wiki.
| The community-run support site for relax, a program for the study of molecular dynamics using experimental NMR data.
User contributions - How to edit pages at the wiki
Please read the guidelines here.
Did you know...
- Now we need to spectral process the spectra.
- Process one of the files normally and the next script will copy the processing script to the other folder.
- [m]->Right-Click Process 2D->Basic 2D
- Save->Execute->Done; then; RClick File->Select File->test.ft2->Read/draw->Done
- If your spectra look reversed (i.e. if your peaks do not seem to match your reference spectrum) it might be solved by changing to
- [m] '| nmrPipe -fn FT -neg \' to the script to the third lowest line.
- Save->Execute->Done. Then push [r] to refresh.
- Press [h], and find P0 and P1, and push [m], change parameters and update script
- The changes to '| nmrPipe -fn PS xxx \' should be the FIRST line (The proton dimension) with PS
- save/execute, push [r] (read) and the [e] (erase settings) to see result in NMRdraw
- And then run ..→
The analysis selection wizard
Steady-state NOE analysis